The logo, is a graphic element used to identify a company, product, event, etc.
The logo can be composed of letters, images or even a combination of these elements.
As I have mentioned in previous posts, a brand’s logo is the most commonly used visual element. Being the most valuable asset, it’s important to pay close attention to it.
When it comes to the image of your business, the logo is one of the elements that you should invest the most. It is important that a logo highlights the meaning of the name or the activity of the company for which it is created. Apply the formula „KISS” (Keep It Short and Simple) for the logo creation to make it recognizable and memorable.
Here are the steps towards a unique, professional and successful logo:
- The first step you have to make is choose a designer and share with him your ideas. It is important for the designer to know where your logo will be used, the target group to which it is addressed, the colors and elements you prefer, and, of course, the style and special features included in the future logo;
- The second step is the designer’s research. It searches the market, analyzes competition and searches for a unique concept for your logo;
- The step that takes the most time is developing the concept. The designer creates some sketches with a pencil or a vector graphics program;
- Further on the choice of the right font and color is done and the concept development starts. After selecting a suitable font and size, the designer outlines several concepts previously sketched. This step follows color testing and choosing the best option;
- The designer presents the best options to the client with the necessary explanations. The customer chooses his logo and expresses his wish for any changes;
- Once the designer has made the required changes, the logo is ready to be sent in the final formats.
- Once the logo has been delivered, we only have to see the it on as many promotional materials as possible.