At this moment Magento is the world’s most powerful e-commerce platform.
Samsung, Nike, Canson, Ford are just a few of the over 100,000 sellers who use this platform.
Powerful marketing tools, flexibility and control over buyers, content and functionality are just some of the benefits of using Magento.
The first version of Magento was launched in 2008, and due to some aspects it has become overwhelmed. But the new version of the platform has brought Magento to the top of the e-commerce platforms.
Magento 2 aims to broaden the possibilities of e-commerce and give the user a quick and effective experience, anywhere and anytime, in online shopping.
Magento 2 stores are more user-friendly and can also be accessed from mobile devices.
Most changes occur in the platform architecture and make it much faster, so the page load time decreases considerably.
Customizing Magento 2 is simplified and once implemented, it does not require technical knowledge for further customizations.
Magento 2 supports the latest versions of PHP and JQuery, focusing on modern technologies, and enhanced APIs allow buyers to complete their transactions faster and easier.
SEO features are considerably improved, so stock availability can be displayed directly from Google’s results.
With Magento 2, the online store can have any required functionality.
But we will list some of them:
- Payment can be made in any currency through multiple payment systems (MobilPay, GECAD, ePayment, Paypal, payment on delivery, bank transfer, etc.);
- Delivery can be by courier, lift from the office, fast courier, post, FedEx, USPS, DHL, etc .;
- Custom login system, as well as the display of user data and the order status of the user;
- Complete order management;
- Create invoices;
- Changing the status and content of the order;
- Entering the phone orders into the system;
- Notifications via email
- Order History;
- „One step cart” purchase process;
- Voucher system;
- Gift wrapping system;
- Gift points;
- You can add photo galleries, video content and documents of any kind;
- Creating customer groups;
- Content management system;
- Automatic inventory configuration
- Set the visibility of the stock;
- Tabular technical specifications;
- Managing categories and subcategories at any level;
- Relevant products (other products may be recommended when viewing a product)
- Adding an unlimited number of products;
- Sales statistics;
- Creating and controlling multiple shops managed through a single platform;
- Multilingual display of text;
- Configure default stock labels
- Filters set by categories;
- Multiple ways to calculate the price;
- Possibility to review the product;
- Discount coupons;
- Discount on certain criteria, free delivery to a specific order, offers;
- Cross selling;
- Show brands;
- Attributes for the product (colors, sizes, shapes, packaging methods, etc.);
- Meta tagging and meta description personalization system;
- Rename URL
- Quick management of SEO elements
- Tags by product;
- Google Analytics integration;
- Feed RSS;
- Responsive design.
To upgrade a site to Magento 2, it’s important to know that this action is similar to rebuilding the existing shop. Modules must be purchased again because they can not be retrieved from the old store, and the content and settings must be migrated to the full. Design, customizations, and translations must be made again from scratch.
Upgrading a virtual store to Magento 2 can take between 5 and 10 weeks, it all depends on the complexity of the project.
Stages covered during this timeframe are: design, programming, testing and optimization.
For your online store to be at the highest level, contact us and together we will lay the foundations for your much dreamed project.